maanantai 9. marraskuuta 2015

I'm back!

Hello everybody and sorry about my absence and the lack of updates. There has been this huge project in my life called thesis so I have been concentrating on it. The good news is that I submitted it on Saturday and now I’m just waiting for feedback and correction suggestions from my advisor. Maybe one day I’ll graduate.

Now I’m having way too much free time and that means I have nothing to do. Have not been going to the gym for over a month, but I’m still following Cambridge Weight Plan. Doing a separate post about that part of my life. I also visited Finland in October, we had a Halloween fancy dress at work and I’ve trying to get a social life, but no results yet. Slowly but surely.



During this week more happenings here, trying to keep you posted!

Feeling happy!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti