torstai 10. syyskuuta 2015

Weigh in day after one week off

Yesterday was a weigh in and the feelings before it, were really nervous, but still excited because week before that, I did not have a weigh in, which was a good thing. So yesterday I was feeling bloated, maybe it would be that period coming again so there was no expectations about a big weight loss.



I have been following the plan, drinking the water and I could say it paid off. Stepping on the scales and waiting for the number to settle. Breathe in, breathe out. There it was. The number and it was smaller. The scale was showing 110 kg meaning that I’ve lost 3.1kg in two weeks. Maybe I’ve should have taken the last weeks weight up, so I should’ve known how much it went up, but I’m happy now. The motivation is high again, feeling that I can do anything. But next Monday I’m going to be feeling anxious again, nervous about weigh in, if I have lost anything or if it has gone up.


But today is a happy day and I’m enjoying it while it lasts. This is a good Thursday,

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti