tiistai 5. huhtikuuta 2016

Super Juicing myself

Obesity. That is my biggest problem, pun intended, at the moment. I’ve tried many things, losing weight but then gaining it back again. Now I’m feeling so bloated and stuffed, like all the things I have been eating are such crap. On Friday I made a cake for work, had Burgers and few ciders here in Reading, continuing to the pub with the guys and then having few ciders there. On Saturday I had lots of crepes for breakfast, went to K’s house with E to celebrate my birthday. We ordered pizza before starting to drink, and oh boy did I drink too much. Before going to the bar, I had eight ciders, four shots and three drinks. At the bar I had Two glasses of tequila sunrise, two glasses of some kind of cranberry vodka thingy, continuing with two beers and a Smirnoff ice.


The next day I felt okay, little bit tired and small headache that went away with Burana and a nap. I also had some very greasy food after the nap, pizza and hash browns, so yeah, no wonder that the weight is piling back on. As I have tried juicing before and I know how well it can work, so I decided to have a 28-day Super Juice Me challenge. I did not go shopping on Sunday, so that happened yesterday after work, buying lots of vegetables and fruits, little bit of nuts and berries. In the evening I prepared today’s three first juices in bags so it would easy to juice them in the morning. I also had a juice already last night and it was awesome. It will take me around three to four days that I get the juice high, but I’m succeeding in this, because hey, it’s only for 28 days.



At the moment I’m feeling so tired, did not sleep well last night, but it has nothing to do with the juicing, more towards my social life or with a better work, the lack of it. I need to start getting one, going more on dates but I’m not that interested in it at the moment. Later will write a post about my bravery and broken heart that followed it.

Soon it is time for a lunch time walk to Tesco’s and I need to buy some avocados, hopefully they are not as expensive as they were in Asda last night. Or they even have some unlike Lidl. Not even one avocado. Maybe more banana’s too. Healthy and delicious stuff that is full of these good nutrients and life!

3 kommenttia:

  1. Sinulla näyttää olevan ruokailu- ja juomistavat aika pahasti hakoteillä. Mehukuurit, detoxit ja pikaratkaisut eivät valitettavasti vain toimi, se on ihan tieteellinen fakta. Järkevästi ja maltilla toteutettu elämäntapamuutos on ainoa tie pysyvään painonhallintaan. Kitukuureilla paino voi toki laskea nopeasti, mutta kilot tulevat takaisin - usein korkojen kera. Lisäksi tällaisilla pikakuureilla voi saada aikaan pysyvää vauriota hormonitoiminnalle. Trust me, olen kompuroinut näiden asioiden kanssa vuosikausia, pilannut oman terveyteni ja vasta sitten löytänyt tasapainon ja hyvinvoinnin. Kauhistuttaa katsoa miten niin moni etsii ratkaisua tällaisesta kuurielämästä.. Siiderit ja pizzat on vain jätettävä taakse ja etsittävä muuta sisältöä ja aktiviteetteja elämään. Suosittelen lukemaan Patrik Borgin kirjoituksia, niistä olen itse monen muun lailla saanut suuren avun. Tsemppiä!

    http://patrikborg.blogspot.fi/2011/09/laihdutus-pysyvasti-tehdaan-nain.html

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Hei Pippuri.

      Olet kylla aivan oikeassa, etta mitkaan pikaratkaisut eivat toimi ja kilot tulevat takaisin. Itsellani tassa mehustamisessa on kyse laihduttamisen ohella myos katsoa, etta kuinka hyvaan kuntoon saan oman ihoni. Minulla siis on erittain kuiva ja atooppinen iho. Koen myos, etta talla kuurilla kroppa puhdistuu hyvin ja kehoon kiertyneet myrkyt lahtevat liikkeelle.

      -Ella

      Poista
  2. http://hyvinvointi.ts.fi/terveys-tiede/detox/

    VastaaPoista