tiistai 30. kesäkuuta 2015

Oh the heat!

"Oh, the weather outside is frightful"
The song "Let it snow" begins like that, but now I cannot say the same, because it's too hot! Tomorrow I have been one week here in Reading and the weather is getting warmer and warmer all the time. I feel like I'm burning, well I burned myself already and I look like a tomato. And no, I do not have any sunscreen, because I thought I would not need it here in UK. I was waiting for the rain and slightly colder weather, but not this! It's almost thirty degrees outside and sometimes it feel the same on the inside. It also could be nicer if the temperature would go down in the evening, but no, it's still around or over twenty.

Tomorrow my job begins and I'm so nervous. Normally I would be there around nine or before, but tomorrow I'm starting at ten, which is good, I think. Could be worse. I'm going to take a bus to work and see how everything works around here. It should only be around thirty minutes in the bus, but I'll see. Tomorrow I'll write more you about everything.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti